Monday, June 25, 2012

THANK YOU


That day
I was going to work
my weather was gray
my boss
being a jerk!

I get a phone call
Micheline
who is that?
Some mystical being,
I am sure
you can bet!

and then.....

Books here
and binders there
our backs hurt from sitting
I swear!

Information overload
and
teaching us a bunch of stuff
when does that woman realize
enough is enough!

These last weeks have been
really hard
away from our kids
and loved ones
being apart

Michelene,
what an 
amazing journey 
this has been!

We thank you
from the bottom
of our heart
without you
   really
we would not be
this smart!

You brought us together
and this bond we have formed
will last forever!
           "Thank you" RS2012









1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! And I love you guys too!!! Miss you tons! Keep in touch and always do what's right! (and have fun!!!)

    ReplyDelete